Service for export, consultation in EMC Standardization
Initially, electromagnetic phenomena and their effects on electrical and electronic equipment led the military and aeronautics sector to put in place measures to ensure the proper functioning of the equipment but also the safety of the people. Later, with the arrival of electronics in our homes and the development of wireless transmissions, the civil sector has developed its own regulations.
The regulations vary from one country to another, the compliance of equipment can be complex.
Our engineers advise you and guide you through the complexities of EMC standardization in order to facilitate the export of your products in the various international markets:
- United States and FCC (Federal Communications Commission): FCC Part 15 and Part 18
- Canada and Industry Canada: NMB-003 ...
- Europe and CE Marking: EMC Directive 2004/108 / EC, Telecommunications Terminals Directive 1999/5 / EC (RTTE), Medical Devices Directive 93/42 / EEC, Radio Equipment Directive (RED)
With its state-of-the-art equipment, the NTS EMC testing laboratory is able to carry out your tests for CE marking according to the following generic or product standards:
- EN61000-6-1: Generic standards - Immunity for residential, commercial and light industrial environments
- EN61000-6-2: Generic standards - Immunity for industrial environments
- EN61000-6-3: Generic Standards - Emission Standard for Residential, Commercial and Light Industry Environments
- EN61000-6-4: Generic standards - Emission standard for industrial environments
- EN61326-1: Electrical measuring, control and laboratory equipment
- EN55022: Information Processing Device (ATI) - Broadcasting
- EN55024: Information processing equipment (ATI) - Immunity
- EN50121-3-2: Railway applications
- EN50130-4: Alarm systems
- EN60601-1-2: Electro-medical devices
- EN12016: Elevators, escalators and moving walkways
Other product standards can also be achieved. Please contact us to evaluate your needs
Our NTS EMC Testing Laboratory is also able to assist you in your certification or qualification processes by preparing test plans adapted to your products according to the standards targeted:
- IEC61850-3: communication networks and systems in substations
- SN-62.1008-1 (Hydro-Québec): Low-voltage equipment - Part 1 - Supply and testing